His and hers. This might just be the best stuff on earth. Or in the heavens. Or anywhere, for that matter.
Dark chocolate taste, thick, and creamy. There's something so nostalgic about drinking milk from a glass bottle; it allows me to pretend for a few moments that I'm living in a different era. Until I gaze out our North kitchen window and see graffiti covering the back walls of several abandoned buildings close by. And then I remember it's 2012 and I live in Philadelphia.
Happy hump day, it sure has been a helluva week thus far.
4 comments:
Yummmmm...
I hope the rest of your week is perfect.
Oh my gosh! I can't believe you posted this! Did we ever talk about that stuff? Tom and I LOVED it. I even remember raving about it to Michelle Beck. We are so sad that they don't have it here! Enjoy a bottle for us!
Sheri: no, we never talked about this, and YES, we will enjoy a bottle for you both!!
Post a Comment