When I visit my family in Washington, one of my favorite things to do is go thrift store shopping with my sister. The Pasco and Richland Goodwill stores always seem to have a decent selection of unwanted treasures.
I ended up finding this gem on the dress rack in Pasco:
My sister laughed out loud when she first saw it, but when I tried it on she was like Ohhhh, it actually looks really good. Thank goodness our fashion styles vary and we don't have to fight over $3.99 dresses. It came with a matching belt, but I like the white contrast better.
Kind of reminds me of this dress from Shabby Apple, minus the peter pan collar, all-over polka dots, and $96 price tag.
Kind of reminds me of this dress from Shabby Apple, minus the peter pan collar, all-over polka dots, and $96 price tag.
I just love good thrift finds, don't you?
4 comments:
I want you to take me thrift store shopping and find stuff for me.
Love love love it!!
Awesome dress!
love it!! what a great find!
Post a Comment