Monday, October 29, 2012

One of my favorite places in Philly

Autumn colors are one of my favorite things.  Every year I tell Clark that we have to go around and take photos of the changing seasons, wherever we may be.  This year, I wanted to take photos inside the Woodland Cemetery.  I've blogged about this cemetery before.  It's so beautiful and serene.  I hardly feel like I'm in the city when I walk around or run here.

I got a little carried away with Picasa on some of these.  I apologize, but at the same time I don't because the colors POP even more with certain image processing features.


Clark got to be my model for the day.  He wasn't too thrilled about it, but hey, he had to oblige my wishes because I'm his wife and this was an outing I had been looking forward to for days.







I just love this one.

Me: ohhhh Clark! Go stand under that tree branch!
Clark: *sigh*
Rachel: You should just be happy you have a wife who wants to take pictures of you.
Clark: *sigh*
And his face shows his enthusiasm so well.  What a good sport.






I went overboard.  But with gorgeous autumn colors, I really couldn't help myself.  

7 comments:

Rachael said...

not overboard, it's gorgeous. clark and brandon need to get together and practice their poses. clark just looks bored, brandon always purposefully makes stupid faces. oh, boys.

The Mom Tobler said...

Love fall...Love cemeteries. I would love to wander through that cemetery right now. Maybe not...the storm has probably made it a bit miserable right now.
Great pictures! I always go overboard with Picasa...I can't help myself.

Stephanie Tobler said...

STUNNING! You have such an eye for photography! These are incredible! Don't feel bad. Have you seen my blog? Seriously I'm the epitome of overboard!

ShaNae said...

Wow, those pictures are just stellar. Thanks for sharing. I miss Philly

Sheri Money said...

Ah! I miss that cemetery so much! And so many of those photos are SO beautiful! I just might make one my wallpaper.

Janet said...

Love Love love the colors great photos!!

Rach and Clark said...

Awww, shucks! You guys are nice :) Sheri and ShaNae: Philly really misses you. Come back asap please. Rachael, I'm still bummed out by the fact that we all didn't hang out more (except for that one time) when we lived an hour apart. I'm sure Clark would love a mission companion reunion... Maybe in the future and then we can take pictures of them looking all ridiculous and such. It's totally a plan.