The tufted taupe sofa from Macy's! Her name is Claudia. She arrives on the 25th. (this picture was stolen from the Sugar Blossom Boutique blog. I've never actually viewed the site, but I am so thankful for this blogger who allows her photos to be searchable on google. This photo is much better quality than the blurry image below.)
Thank you all for your input. I think we've made the right decision, and we'll accent the room with a bright rug, coordinating pillows, and a couple of brown chairs. So excited!

5 comments:
Love it!!!!! Congrats!
Very nice! Good choice.
Yay! You picked mine! For a sec I thought that was your place and I was about to ask you who the children were!
haha... oh Sheri, what if we did start decorating our walls with random paintings of children? I don't know if we'd have any friends left.
forgot to mention, I feel more comfortable with the photo now that it's cropped and the baby children paintings are no longer weirding people out!
Post a Comment