This is hard for me to put down right now.
But I did so I could watch a movie and get loads of caramel cemented between my teeth.
Mood music for???
Well cooking is never complete without good tunes. Does boiling tortellini = cooking? In my book it does.
Thank goodness for simple preparations.
Yes, I like tomatoes. A lot.
The one thing missing: a husband for company.
If Clark had been here, Saturday night would have been complete and perfect. Though I would have had to make two containers of the tortellini because I finished off every last stuffed noodle like a starving hound dog. And did I mention my 14 mile run went amazingly well? It did, hence the need for a six pack and milk duds.
1 comment:
Sounds like a nice Saturday evening minus your hubby. :( Mmm your tortellini looks good and yes it counts for cooking!
Post a Comment