I'm going to see a podiatrist on Tuesday.
I don't know what's up with my left foot but I think I may have a stress fracture. I'm hopeful that the pain is only plantar fasciitis but usually plantar fasciitis creates pain in the heel and I have pain in the metatarsals (though I'm not sure which one exactly). This sucks.
And I have a half marathon in November. May have to skip that one, though I was so looking forward to winning some $$ in a local road race.
And I have the half marathon in Vegas in December. May have to push the limits and actually run that one. Already got a hotel and paid the entry fee. I guess I'll just keep my fitness up by using the aquajogger and the elliptical machine at the gym.
I hate substituting anything for running. I never feel like I'm getting a workout.
Wish me luck that the pain is just in my head and that it's not as bad as I think it is....
No comments:
Post a Comment