
Skinny jeans are all the rage, you know. Especially amongst chillun who never experienced the skinny jeans of the 80's and early 90's because they a.) had not been conceived yet or b.) were merely toddlers.

Any color high top Reebok kicks that were popular when I was in kindergarten. Though I believe red and black were the only colors available 2 decades ago. Thank goodness yellow and orange and pink are available now. For 20 years I was worried and stressed that I may never own a yellow pair of Reebok high tops. Serenity now.

Jewelry that screams you are five years old at heart.

*NOTE: This is NOT the ensemble of the month. I am totally kidding and just wanting to vent about fashion absurdities in our present time. Great music came from the 80's. Great fashion did not. Not that I am trendy or an elitist fashionista but COME ON. I'm just looking forward to the day when skinny jeans are no longer popular amongst the masses. **shudder** They came and went in the 80's and early 90's. (Thank goodness for the grunge scene right?) Fashion trends are cyclical so they're bound to get the hell out of society again. For the benefit of society, might I add. If you are a skinny jean wearing guy/gal, please watch your muffin top. I thank you kindly.
3 comments:
I think Andrew is more excited for this Skinny Jean thing to pass....especially for boys wearing girl jeans. I mean seriously!!!!
yeah, that is absurd! Especially when you can see the guys package...totally and completely gross.
Rachel you totally crack me up. I too hate these fashion trends. You keep me laughing. Love it.
Post a Comment