Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birfday Boy

Clark is 26 today!!! We are celebrating by going to a jazz club tonight in downtown SLC with some friends. here's the link: http://www.slctravel.com/zanzibar.htm

Jazz hands, jazz hands, jazz hands, jazz hands!! We're pretty stoked.

Happy Birthday, Clark! You are such a wonderful husband and I am so glad I got to spend an extra day here in Salt Lake to celebrate with you. You fill my life with such joy, I love you!

3 comments:

Dagmara Ellison said...

Happy Birthday Clark! Hope you enjoyed your jazz birthday celebration and were able to spend as much time with your wonderful wife! We miss you guys! Happy birthday! Love, Scott & Dagmara

Kelsey said...

Happy birthday (yesterday) Clark! I was thinking about it being your birthday and even tried looking for you on facebook to tell you. I should have thought to comment here. Glad you two could celebrate together.

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Clark!!! Glad u got to spend it with your sweety!