Monday, November 16, 2009

Half Marathon Video

Awww, Kevo and Des are the best. They woke up at 7 am on a Saturday to come watch me run and they even took a little video on their phone. Cracks me up that he posted it on Youtube. Hope to have some pictures up soon that they took as well.

I ran the half in 1:25 so I was pretty pumped about that. If I can shed a minute or two off that time in Vegas in December I will be THRILLED. And the best part of the whole dang race???

I DIDN'T HAVE TO STOP TO POOH! NOT ONCE!

That was my major malfunction during last January's marathon. I stopped FOUR times. Killed my motivation to ever run another marathon. Now a half...well, now I know I can conquer the half without having the sensation to stop and pooh! Sorry, my elation is out of control. Just super stoked is all.

Too much info? Sorry again. Being a nurse, I could talk bowel movements and the like all day long. Wanna chat BM's with me? Holla at your girl. I'm a good listener.



I know, the video is not exciting at all. And I look like I am going sooooooo slow. Pick up the pace, Rach! I think my average mile time was a 6:31. Gotta get it down to 6:20...

1 comment:

Amy S said...

You amaze me. I'd love to run a 6:31 mile by itself. I don't think that will ever happen!