I have been thinking long and hard on the idea of getting to choose what dessert I would like for the combined November birthday celebration during the Marathon reunion. ( I'm excited to hear that three of us get to choose what we want--that means LOTS of treats!) I have narrowed it down:

or
You know I could eat the entire batch of your cinnamon rolls in one sitting and that everyone else would enjoy them, too (if there were any left over). It feels like forever since I've had a famous Mom Tobler cinnamon roll. But if you are feeling ambitious, you could make a Barbie doll cake. I haven't had one of those since I was four. Awwww, little Rachel was so excited!

As much as I hate to admit it, I would probably be the only one to appreciate the Barbie doll cake. Maybe the cinnamon rolls are the best idea since everyone would definitely enjoy those. And I promise to make sure everyone has their fair share.
Maybe you should make Clark one of these??

With more masculine colors of course. He's not really into pink. But Clark'll have the final say on what he wants his dessert to be.
Love, Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment