I get bored a lot without him here. I find myself winding up on ebay all of a sudden and looking for items I think I need but really don't need but it would be really sweet if I owned that sick Betsey Johnson dress or that Vera Bradley wallet. And then I find super cute cheap chinese fashion jewelry that I just can't live without. I get really excited and my heart beats really fast and I have to make sure my pulse isn't irregular so I don't have to self diagnose myself with atrial fibrillation. Uggghhh, ebay, you will be the death of me.
GUH. These earrings kill me. I actually have a pair in pink perhaps shipped to me by the same chinese factory. perhaps not. There's a lot of them. Bid: check. Waiting game is on. Why the image is so small I do not know.

Supposedly Betsey Johnson. Either way they kill me. Can't justify the price though so I may hold off if I can.

Why are flower earrings so dang darling to me and that's all I want to buy??

and then I searched citrine rings and then ended up on the Zales website...and I just can't help myself. Please, Clark? Pretty, pretty please? I won't ask for anything else but my birfday is coming up and our anniversary isn't that far off and I promise I'll never ask for an upgraded wedding ring or request a solitaire (I know I've done this at least once) in the future because I love the ring I have sosososo much and you bought it with what you had at the time and you know I appreciate and love you for that. But you know how I love my birthstone.


ok, ok, maybe the citrine ring can wait. but those blue flower earrings are MINE!!
For realies, these yellow shoes must soon be mine. They are so fab and my fetish with yellow shoes might finally come to an end. Again my heart starts to race when I look at these. Yum.

Downeast Basics, sometimes you just get it right. Like with your versatile lace tee shirts. This dress is right on. Nice work. I'm getting a wee sick of polka dots and circles so thanks for doing something different.
4 comments:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Don't get started on Etsy.com I'm serious, don't even look. You may never come out (and everything is handmade and vintage--I know a few people with their own shops).
I love those yellow shoes--where are they? On ebay? You may have a competitive bidder. And I'm so excited we're getting a Downeast Basics just down the road soon!
I totally get this...when V's away, I get bored too and retail therapy can be a biatch, ha. Seriously though, that dress is fabulous!
Emily, the shoes are at target online. I think right now they are having a shoe special, buy 1 get 1 half off!
Hey Rach, I was trying to locate the Betsey Johnson earrings on ebay - no luck:-( They had like millions other earrings but not the one you posted (the one with the daisy flowers). Have you bought it?
Post a Comment