AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh! YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I am 100% stoked.
We plan on hiking Bridal Veil Falls though I am not quite sure if it's actually a hike or just a waterfall you can drive up to. I'm crossing my fingers for a hike. And then we plan on exploring the Mt. Timpanogos cave. Thank you, utahvalley.org website for the wonderful recreational info.
Oh how I've missed outdoor exploration.
Any other ideas??? We were thinking about camping on Antelope Island but heard that it is way ghetto and I'd prefer not getting mugged or having Clark's car broken into since everything seems to fall apart on it anyway and we'd like it to last just a tad longer. Although getting mugged in Utah would likely break all the stereotypes I currently hold regarding Utah and the residents therein... I know, I might be a bad person for stereotyping and that's probably why I can't sleep at night. Seriously, I could not sleep last night. And I wasn't stewing over stereotyping Utards (hey, I'll probably be one of you soon enough), I just could not sleep.
It's 6 am here. I've been up since 4. I went to bed at 1:30 am. I thought Faulkner would cure my insomnia around 4:30 but I'm still up. Guhhhhh. At least I made progress on the book and I only have a little over 100 pages to go. I've been working on it for a month now. It only took me 150 pages to get into it.
I'm hitting the benadryl HARD tonight. 50 mg baby. Usually 25 will knock me out. Nope, I need to sleep for at least 14 hours.
In other news, a HUGE congratulations to my sister in law who just became an American citizen and knows more about our country and how it works than those of us born here!!! I'm so proud of you Dagmara! I'm so happy Scott met you by chance in Prague and that you kept in touch with him throughout his first deployment! I couldn't ask for a better sister in law. Seriously, this girl is so generous. And beautiful. And one of the best cooks I have ever encountered. And, well, I just think the world of my brother so I guess they were just destined to be together.
Happy Monday to you all. I am going to get my run out of the way this fine am. I am also going to try to con someone into hanging out with me today. Wish me luck.
7 comments:
Timpanogos caves are awesome! You wont regret going. This was definetly the coolest cave I have ever been in. So where is clark anyways?
'Utards' ha! I must say, I don't think mugging could happen in Utah, but I would laugh if it did;)...not to you, of course!
Anyway, so two thumbs up for you getting to see Clark soon, yayyy! I bet you're soooooo anxious!
Love you girl, ttya soon!
W
yay!!!
love the new blog look! super cute!!
Clark is in Murray currently...living in a bachelor pad though he's married. But he's living with an old mission comp who I totally approve of, so I think the digs are ok.
The caves are definitely cool. I've heard the hike of Mount Timpanogos is pretty cool. I've never done it but I feel like EVERYONE is doing it these days. :)How long are you in Utah?
I will be there from the 17th through the 22nd. so if anyone is down from a full day of hiking and adventure, lemme know!
The 5k Felt pretty good.. I do enjoy jogging and will stick with it (manly so I continue to get out of the house) Although i will never be very fast and probably won't go longer than a 10k... it is fun and gives you that "runners high" everybody talks about!
Post a Comment