Sunday, January 11, 2015

Raising Awareness

Clark grew out his stache for men's health in November.  We took some pictures around December 5th or 6th to document what he contributed to raising awareness for men's health issues.  I thought he would shave the hair off right on December 1st.  Nope.  He wanted proof that he could kind of grow a mustache (I think he secretly liked it), and we didn't get around to taking pictures until the 5th or the 6th. So, he got to keep his stache around a little longer than necessary.



Almost too many pensive, wistful photos were taken.


It might not be full and luscious, but hey, it's definitely a Tobler mustache.

He misses having hair above his lip to tug at.

3 comments:

Janet said...

HA!!! These are great! It definitely looks like a stache. Oh and to answer your question, no boots for me yet...I should really start looking though. :)

The Mom Tobler said...

Wow...that is one of the better looking Tobler mustaches. I like the soul patch with it too...even if it does make Clark look a little sinister.

The Mom Tobler said...

Very impressive stache and patch| Makes you look very distinguished. dad Tobler