The other week Clark and I had the fantastic idea of waking up super early on a Saturday morning to watch the sunrise over Cronulla beach. It's seemed like a good idea in theory, even if we were forgoing one of two days of sleeping in over the weekend. We prepped Friday night by buying breakfast so we could enjoy our morning meal in awe of a magnificent sunrise.
Super stoked to be up at the crack of dawn on our day off!
Ugghhh, too early.
At least we came prepared. Strawberry milk and donuts? Breakfast of champions for sure!
While sitting and waiting for the sun to rise, we stayed entertained by surfers AND a feral cat. Too cute to be a feral cat? Nope, it's a bonafide living-under-the-rocks-by-the-beach feral cat.
Semi friendly, semi skittish. I miss Gretchen.
Mmmmm...Clark enjoying his tasty breakfast.
Mmmmmm, there I go enjoying it, too.
Looks like the sun is about to make an appearance!
And moments later...uhhh, I think the sun is up and has been up for a while. Damn you overcast skies! Our clever idea to watch the sunrise was thwarted by nasty clouds. Maybe next time?
At least we got to watch surfers catch some waves and enjoy a delicious and most unhealthy breakfast together. The feral cat was an added bonus.
The old men club was out in action early in the a.m.
Super sexy bods. We're so lucky to have witnessed such a sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment