I am a big NFL fan. For some reason I cant get into college. Weird, I know. I am a big giants fan, so nthing can beat last years suuperbowlfor me, but this years was pretty dang good. I was going for Arizona but they arent called the steelers for nothing. They STOLE the victory from the seahawks a couple years ago too.
3 comments:
I haven't been up and down like that so much since the college season began. Great game.
Jason
I am a big NFL fan. For some reason I cant get into college. Weird, I know. I am a big giants fan, so nthing can beat last years suuperbowlfor me, but this years was pretty dang good. I was going for Arizona but they arent called the steelers for nothing. They STOLE the victory from the seahawks a couple years ago too.
right on...this was a GREAT game!!!
if only kurt warner's team had won though, sad!
Post a Comment