Thursday, February 12, 2009

A list of our current favs

This one's for you, Whit!

Clark and I are currently obsessing about:

1. Six Flags. Oh yes, we will venture to the thrill park either in March or April. We were going to go for our 1 year anniversary (veeeeery romantic, I know) BUT the ASU nursing program has the students doing their preceptorships at the hospitals DURING spring break....One more reason to be bitter toward ASU. So if we can't go on our anniversary, we will go in April when Clark is done with his assigned hospital shifts.






2. Diet Dr. Pepper. We've taken to calling our pop "medicinal" after Dad Tobler. We aren't out of control with drinking pop, though. One a day isn't bad, right?

3. Rula Bula. We went out to dinner with some friends last Saturday at this Tempe resturant. It was unbelievable. I got the shepard's pie and I think Clark got the Reuben sandwich. MMMmmmmmmmmmm.... wish I would have been aware of just how good this resturaunt was while we were living in Tempe.

4. Big, Freakin Chunky Rings. I guess it's just the Bohemian gypsy in me that loves big rings. Clark asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day so I sent him an email with the links to four rings I just love. He gets to choose, and if he so desires, he can get me more than one! He should be very lucky I'm not requesting diamond jewelry.........yet. Actually, I prefer gemstones and silver as it is.


(Just an example of one I like. Clark, don't think you have to get me this one just because I posted it. YOU choose.)



5. Youtube. Oh my gosh, we could spend all day watching any and everything! Here's a link to the band we'll probably go see next month. I'm sure you'll recognize the sound :) I haven't been able to get this song out of my head for the past couple of days.

6. Spending as much time together as humanly possible. AWWWWWWWWW!

7. Clark's Congratulatory Graduation Vacation. Don't know where exactly we're going yet, but I have already talked to my supervisors about taking one month off from work. Who cares if I don't have the vacation time to cover the days I will miss? We're thinking (if airline tickets are reasonable) that we'll go back to Europe and tour Eastern Europe this time around. OR we may go to Brazil or South Korea. But if airline tickets are extremely expensive we may just do a tour de America. See all the sights we probably wouldn't see otherwise. So we'll see what happens...

That's about it. Nothing much new in our lives other than working and going to school. I can't wait for Clark to be finished! Being on the same schedule would definitely be sweet.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I think I would hate ASU for that same reason. That is just not fair!!! I would totally throw myself on the floor and throw a tantrum if I were you to get all that anger out. He he. I would totally want to bum along with you vacationing!!! Awesome.

Whitney and Vaughn May said...

rach, i love these! i think you'll always have that gypsy in you, but that makes for some serious style, so it's all good, ahah;). and i'm so excited for you guys and the trip that's in the works! keep me posted as to where you guys decide to go!

Amy Tobler said...

Great post! I *love* diet dr. pepper also. Can't get enough of it. I try to wait until the weekend to drink it to my hearts content but, I usually sneak a couple in during the week! :o)
I also loved your choice of jewelry. The bigger the better I say...silver, sparkly, or gemstone alike!

Wharzutility said...

Articles interesting and useful,You may want to take the time to read my article about Find the Cheapest Airline Tickets or Really Cheap Airline Tickets

Thanks...