
I made Clark see Twilight with me yesterday. He was so unwilling; he made a big fuss about feeling like less of a man. But he knew it would make me happy to have him there by my side :)
I told him we couldn't lose, since the movie is now only showing at the $2 theaters in town. Leave it to me to wait until the movie is almost OUT of theaters and on DVD.
(I think he secretly liked it. He keeps asking me all sorts of questions about vampires and such, as if I am an expert. Dude, I have only read the books ONCE, I have only seen the movie ONCE. I am not a "Twihard" but yes, I am a fan.)
I happened to like the movie. Of course. I knew I would. And now I'll probably want to see it again since we did miss the first 10 minutes. It is only $2. I can handle that.
8 comments:
I liked the movie too. We decided if you're obsessed with Twilight, you don't like the movie the first time. If you're just a fan, you think the movie's great!
Clark's a good man for taking you to the movie! Jeff would even consider it! I'm waiting for the DVD and I'm pretty confident that I'll end up watching it alone while Jeff watches a mafia movie!
I haven't watched it yet and didn't convince Joe in time for a babysitter. Plus I don't know if he would enjoy it or not. It's not in theaters anywhere here but I will rent it in the hopes that he'll not fall asleep while watching.
I am so glad that you finally saaw the movie! I can't wait to see it again, but Brent assured me that he would NOT be watching it with me :) Sorry to hear about the bad dentist news, that is no fun!
Love Love the books!!! I'm currently rereading them. I'm on book three. But the obsession is so strong it makes it hard for me to be productive so I'm taking a little break. I'll read book three when I'm on a plan to Phx next month. That's relaly sweet he went with you. No worries...I haven't seen it yet either!!! I'm so bad. Maybe there's a dollar theater here we can go watch it at too! =)
That is so good of clark to go with you. You got yer self a good one. Mine didnt go. I am glad you liked it, I cant wait for the next one. I think it will be even better than the 1st.
Ahhhhh gotta love Twilight. Even more, you gotta love the cheap theaters!
Man, I guess I needed to get on the ball and read these books!
Post a Comment