I absolutely love YouTube. You can "YouTube" just about anything- kinda like googling but you get a short film rather than a hyperlink to read a bunch of words! Clark has "YouTubed" how to make potato salad and other various recipes. Try it, you won't be disappointed.
As I mentioned in a previous blog, I missed the first 10 minutes to Twilight when we went to the theaters. So I youTubed Twilight and, to my great luck, found the portion of the movie I missed! Of course Summit Entertainment is trying to restrict the entire movie from being played on YouTube but various members have posted the entire movie split up into 12 different parts. So it's like watching segments of the movie 8-9 minutes at a time. Maybe it isn't exactly honest but I was DYING to see what I missed and I didn't have time to drive to the movie theater. I may just have to watch the entire movie via 12 segments on YouTube tonight!
Another great find: does anyone remember this song from the 80's? I absolutely LOVE it. It makes me want to sing karaoke like no other.
I also love reading the random comments to videos. People and their comments are so entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment