I know, I know, we've been back from Australia for nearly two weeks and I'm still posting about our adventures. But there's just so much to catch up on! I'll keep these next couple posts concise, unlike my usual drawn out posts.
Before we left, Clark and I locked our love to the Sea Cliff Bridge...FOREVER! Or at least until the lock oxidizes and falls off.
There were lots of locks at this end of the bridge, but even more at the other end.
Get the idea of why it's called the Sea Cliff Bridge?
This is 'the other end' of the bridge with tons of locks.
I just love this heart shaped lock. If there was ever any engraving on the lock, it sure doesn't exist anymore!
Our awesome hand-engraved lock. Most locks, we noticed, were professionally engraved. I realize why: trying to carve anything into a lock is kind of though. Especially when the safest/sharpest object you have for engraving is a key. Our lock reads C+R but you can hardly notice the fruits of my labor.
The other side of our lock reads USA. Gotta represent!
Locking our love to the Sea Cliff Bridge. What an epic moment.
Our lock is second from the right, all shiny and new.
After our Sea Cliff Bridge adventure we attended a farewell dinner that was held in our honor at a local Thai restaurant. Our good friend Joanne organized the whole darn thing.
Co-workers.
Ivan and Joanne. We miss them so much!
Clark was presented with an official Australian Football League polo. It is pretty awesome. Here he is with his co-worker Minju. She liked him so much. Not in that way, but she just really liked him and enjoyed working with him. I love the peace sign she is flashing.
My Pad Thai came covered in egg. Is that an authentic way to serve it? It was rather interesting. I typically get Pad Thai because 1. it is hard to mess up and 2. I can never decide between curries, and this is the first time it has ever come covered in egg.
Next up: our final trip up the coast with Joanne and Ivan.
1 comment:
So was the food still good with egg all over it? Love the lock concept :)!
Post a Comment