Boy gang, what an adventure! I feel like I've said this before in a post, but I'm just not sure when.
After 5 extremely short months, we are back from our working holiday in Australia. It has been bittersweet, to say the least. Hence the picture of bittersweet chocolate. Whenever I think of the word 'bittersweet' I think of chocolate.
Anywho, we are sad to have left our friends, the beach, wombats, marsupials, Tim Tams, and ginger beer, but we do look forward to what the future holds. Philly, here we come. Grad school, I guess I'm ready for you. I don't really have a choice now, do I?
Man, I need to update my blog with our last couple of weeks in Oz. I will get on that as soon as we get organized here in the U.S. of A.
Can't wait to see many of you soon! We look forward to the reunions that we have scheduled thus far!

1 comment:
Yeah!!! Excited to see you guys soon :) We will have to plan a reunion.
Post a Comment