When Clark and I made Christmas lists for each other I listed Go Ice Skating as something I wanted for Christmas.
Wish granted.
Before Christmas Clark took me ice skating at the Olympic Oval. It was...fun...but not as much fun as I remembered it being when I was a kid. It took my complete and full concentration to remain upright. Seriously, it was so difficult! But I endured our session to the end without falling over. While Clark and our friend Nate practiced hockey stops I struggled along at the pace of a sloth. Or a snail. Or a tortoise.
Our friend Nate, Clark and myself.
Clark "shooting the duck." Wikihow has AWESOME instructions to help one flawlessly perform this move.
Nate also "shooting the duck."
Clark leading me around the rink. As you can see, I am fully engaged in concentration.
Clark and Nate effortlessly skating around the rink.
Thank you Clark, for taking me ice skating. It's always a fun adventure to try out things you haven't done in years. Or decades. Next time I think I'll ask to go roller skating.
2 comments:
Very Cool! I have never been ice skating, I wanna go! and in the olympic rink! FUN!
How fun!!! Love ice skating! I haven;t done it in a long long time!
Post a Comment