Recently, Clark and I have been "trying on" various sunglass frames via zennioptical with the site's complimentary photo uploader. I may have been stifling laughter in my photo and Clark may or may not have turned a little special in his photo. I have come to find that my pupillary distance is so narrow that most glasses won't work for me. Being on the low side of normal is no good in this case. Ho hum. Here are the frames I want but won't be able to purchase:
So I guess I'll have to settle for this wayfarer-type frame since it is the only sunglass frame that will fulfill my prescription requirements.
Clark is looking for some solar shield type sunglasses. How do you think they look?
We cracked up for a good long while over these...
Rockin' some sport sunglasses.
Yes, they are quite off-kilter since my special boy refused to take a normal picture. Right as I would snap the picture he would look away or cross his eyes. Hence the reason the glasses seem to follow his pupils rather than sit on his bridge.
If you are looking for cheap glasses and you know your prescription, zenni is a wonderful site to browse. We purchased a few pairs early last year and have been big fans since.







2 comments:
Totally going to have to put my picture on the website...I love my zenni glasses :)!
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. I need this article to complete my assignment in college. Thanks.
Post a Comment