"I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them."
-D.K.S.
Sorry about another Office quote; I have a real problem. But it is just so appropriate for this post!
So it looks like The Social Network is kind of a big deal. The film took home best picture, best screenplay and best director at the Golden Globes last night. Am I missing any other categories that it may have dominated? I totally didn't expect that. Not that I was watching. I had to catch up via the interwebs today as we had company over last night.
I haven't seen the movie yet, and I must ask, is it really that magnificent of a film? Have any of you seen it and what did you think? If it can contend with the likes of The Fighter, Black Swan and Inception, I'm totally looking forward to watching it. Go Jesse Eisenberg! He was awesome in Zombieland and reminds me of Michael Cera, though I doubt he's ever flipped out like Michael Cera... at least I hope not.

2 comments:
Tyler saw it over the weekend (he was traveling) and said it was pretty good. The most interesting thing, he thought, was just knowing the history behind it all.
Dang! I thought you were going to rant and rave about how awesome this movie was/is! I'm totally in your boat. On my list of to sees...
Post a Comment