Sunday, January 9, 2011

Change

I made a change yesterday.  I love the color, but the bangs may take a while to get used to.  It's nice to be back to my (more) natural roots.

 Here's a more natural pose since I think Amy and I are the only ones who find the tourist pose funny.
Clark says I look trendy.  I'm not trendy and had no intention of looking trendy.  I think he misses the blonde but he won't admit it.  He's a good husband for not admitting it.  Blonde is just TOO much maintenance!

4 comments:

Amy S said...

Um so super cute!! I love love love the hair.

Dagmara Ellison said...

I ABSOLUTELY love it! You look amazing, Rach! Dark hair really suits you! And the tourist pose IS funny! Especially when you have lived more than two years in Asia:-)

Rach and Clark said...

Awww, thanks Amy and Dagmara! Amy, when are you going to post Christmas pics? I'll bet you have some cute ones of Emi! Dagmara, Clark and I SOOOOO want to tour Europe with you and Scott. In a year or two? ;) I am dying to meet your sweet family, even if I don't speak Slovak (spelling?)!!

Riggs Familia said...

i think it looks great!