...and it's not even Thanksgiving. I couldn't help but take pictures of the first snowfall we have experienced together this season. Apparently it snowed back in October as well but we were out of town. So that one doesn't count.
4-5 inches, me thinks. (I need to get used to bitter, cold winters since I will most likely be in school in Pennsylvania next year. I've been recently accepted into the University of Pittsburgh's Nurse Practitioner program! I'm still awaiting responses from a couple of other schools but right now it looks like Pitt is the school to go with.)
![]() |
| Lovely tree branches after a snowfall. |
An afternoon hailstorm.
![]() |
![]() |
| Now it's time to make Christmas lists... and watch The Wizard. Remember that one? |







1 comment:
Oh My Gosh Rach, I just can't stop singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" after reading your blog!!! I just can't get it out of my head and it is all your fault:-) I envy you the snow so much! I wish we had some here in Korea. Maybe in a couple of days, I hope. Looks like Clark got some workout, hahaha:-) I think we have already told you, but CONGRATS on Pitt! We are really proud of you! And that shrimp looks so good! Yummy.
Post a Comment