Here is a picture of Mom's Thanksgiving Green Jello. I posted the recipe several months ago but didn't add a picture. So here ya go. This is what it is supposed to look like. Stellar recipe. I made it just a couple of weeks ago while Clark was sick, thinking he might enjoy something fluffy and sweet. Turns out, nothing but powerade and toast sounded good to him so I finished off the entire batch of the Thanksgiving jello myself. It only took two days.
Last night Clark and I had several friends over for dinner. Now I am not a fantastic baker/cook by any means. But I decided to branch out and try a new dessert. Here is what is left of the pinapple upside down cake. SO delicious and scrumptious! Wish I would have taken a picture of the ring in its entirety BEFORE we chowed down!
Here is Gretchen sitting on our Foosball table. She does this all the time.
Hope you all have a great weekend! Have a great Valentine's Day ( that is, if'n you celebrate the holiday. If you are like me and you really don't, have a great Saturday.)
4 comments:
You're cute! Hope that you have a great Valentine's Day too! =)
The green jello looks really good! It looks like ice cream though. Is it ice creamy?
I'm glad you've been blogging more. I love that you ate a whole batch of jello! We're kind of like you and not big on the whole Valentine's thing. We might go out to dinner, we might not. We'll see.
No, not ice creamy...just fluffy!
you're becoming so domestic, rach!
Post a Comment