Sunday, September 15, 2013

You know you wish you had one

It's a 2014 Miss America pageant magnet, just in case you can't tell.  

Yeah, Clark and I are confused about the 2014, too.  Isn't it 2013?  Were they all out of the 2013 magnets that were being passed out on the board walk and they just decided, hey, let's pass out some for next year's competition, no one will ever notice!!
This is a gift from my landlords.  I think it was payment for watching their two little girls while they attended a preliminary round of the pageant on Thursday night.  It was a long four hours, which involved some intense tears at the beginning, biting, and watching Cinderella in Spanish.  
And, now I don't think I want kids for another three years.  
Just kidding. Kind of....

2 comments:

Janet said...

So what are the ages of the little princesses? How did you like Cinderella in Espanol? Next year you and Clark should go and support the event, something for your bucket list...

Rach and Clark said...

The little princesses are 20ish months and 4 years. I was actually very happy I could help their parents have a nice night out on the town, but boy....the girls wore me out. Too bad I was so looking forward to watching Cinderella-a movie I probably haven't seen since I was 7- and then Nina (the 4 year old) insisted she had to watch it in Spanish. Haha, oh well. At least bippidy boppidy boo was in English.