You may be wondering why I would ever take and post a picture of a roll of toilet paper. Welp, today Mr. Clark learned a valuable lesson.
Clark is someone who likes to use the last of the toilet paper, and then set a new roll near the holder but not replace the old roll. Know anyone like this? It just kind of annoys me. Today Clark learned that he too must take on the adult responsibility of replacing the old roll of toilet paper on the holder. Whew. I've been holding out for a while, and he acknowledged my lack of consistency this afternoon:
Clark: Hmmmmm, it looks like you aren't replacing the toilet paper roll any more.
Me: Yep.
Clark: You haven't been doing it just so I would start doing it.
Me: Yep.
I'm grateful for this recent opportunity to teach Clark that as a spousal unit we must share the responsibility of replacing new rolls of toilet paper. It's only fair, and our marriage will be strengthened because of it.

10 comments:
That is AWESOME! You have some serious patience... I always give up after a few rolls and put it on... he always waits me out!
We have the EXACT same situation at our place, it drives me CRAZY!!! hahahaha.
Totally relate. Problem is that Tom would just be content to never have either of us put it on! But I like him anyway :) . P.s. the "prove you're not a robot" thing for my comment right now is 123 ldschoc. I suddenly feel a craving for some lds chocolate! Wonder what that would taste like!
Ha ha, love this.
I just wrote a post about this exact same issue, with a little extra issue on top of that--he takes the TP off the roll and puts it in an unreachable place. What's up with that?! I am definitely trying this, and maybe I'll also stick the TP in the shower for him, too. Ha. :)
LOL! You guys crack me up:-)
But he put it on overhand.
Your marriage is doomed.
Been doing the same thing to Ken for over 38 years and still together! Can you believe that?
You guys are funny. Hope you get out west and come see us soon...since you are the only Toblers that ever com visit. Miss ya. Love, Jera
I just found your blog and I love reading it! You have a great sense of humor! Wish we could have spent more time with you guys while we were in Philly...bummer. Hope all is well!! I am going to start following you!
Post a Comment