Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I throw fits over stupid things

like trying to print my damn signature.
For a specific purpose in our lives, we have to send a document to an undisclosed foreign country for an undisclosed reason.  And our signatures on the document must match our previous signatures that this company has on file.  Oh dear. I have always had terrible penmanship, and my signature has been...evolving...for the entirety of my adult life. That's a nice way to say that it is never consistent.

Let's just say we had to print out multiple copies of the same document so I could try to get my signature correct.  I was nervous because I wanted to ensure that my signature wouldn't vary too much from the one on file, but then I started to freak out and take out my frustration on Mr. Clark.  At one point (I was probably on my fifth attempt) I thought he was crowding me and yelled can you please not hover over me?!  He was like four feet away from me. Not even near me.  I am a terrible wife sometimes.

Luckily, we got though this situation successfully, got the document off in the mail, and then Clark took me to IKEA to buy us a dresser.  He is the best.

Three cheers for having a nice husband AND having a dresser that will match our bed frame! 

2 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

:D You make me laugh.

Sheri Money said...

Lol. I do stuff like that to Tom all the time. Also, wow, I really really really want to know why you're sending documents to undisclosed countries. If you tell me I'll tell you where Tom got a job... :)