Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Last Sunday we decided to take a stroll through the cemetery near our house.  It's the same cemetery I love running through.  It really is so gorgeous, and as Clark stated, "They sure don't make them like they used to."

I'm getting into a bad habit of only taking pictures on my camera rather than lugging our DSLR around.  Though these photos are less than crisp, it's so nice to not have to try hard to be artistic. Instagram is basically programmed to do it for you.




Guess who broke out her wedding jewelry and is now going to make a more conscious effort to wear it more often!?? (It's me, just in case you really are stumped.)

After our leisure stroll through the charming Woodland Cemetery, we took a drive out on highway 1, realized we were almost out of gas, and turned around before we even left NE Philly.  Dang it.  Next time we'll make it further.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I really love visiting little old cemetery's, I don't tend to tell people because I thought I was a real minority but I always find it interesting. I really only like the really old ones (old for Australia being 100 years). Sounds like a great weekend.