Friday, May 25, 2012

Uncovered Art

So last week we were in our psuedo-office, organizing important documents and shredding outdated, no-longer-important documents (because this is what we do for funsies nowadays).   I came across this folder and thought to myself: we haven't had Sprint as our cell phone carrier for years.  Why have we not thrown this out already? 


So I opened this folder, only to find:


A drawing of a smiling stick figure holding a star. There weren't any Sprint documents, just this cute little drawing by my husband, and several blank sheets of printer paper.  He doesn't remember doing this.  Oh, how I love his silliness.  

It gave us a good laugh, anyway.  And for the record, Clark does have advanced, artistic abilities beyond that of a six year old.  

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hahaha Love it! It's great when you stumble on things like that, just the other day I found this keyring Jardian made me when we were 19, it was a pretty sweet treasure to find.