We've just added two more to our collection:
YEAH. Check this sniper rifle out.
Clark's got that crazy look in his eyes. He probably shouldn't be allowed to brandish the sniper rifle AND the sawed-off shotgun at the same time.
Story goes: Clark wanted to make marshmallow guns with his scouts. He needed to have an example to show them so he constructed the first gun at home. I had such a blast getting shot by marshmallows and shooting Clark with marshmallows that I made him promise to make another gun with me. You know, as a very normal family activity. So, Monday night we made a second marshmallow gun. And we battled. And we both won because neither of us ended up losing an eye.
Who knew PVC pipe could provide such an element of fun? If you are interested in engineering a relatively safe non-firearm, you can find the video here.
4 comments:
This may be a good competition/game at the next Tobler gathering...for all those gun-loving brothers.
I agree u may have to bring those to Boston for a friendly fight :)!
I concur. This would make a great competition! Janet, these may be too bulky and awkward to bring. But we can always make some when we get there!
Those are awesome. I have been wanting to make some, too! Thanks for the link. :) No wonder Draneys like you guys so much. :)
Post a Comment