Tuesday, April 3, 2012

THE Instagram

Is is just me, or does everyone with a damn Instagram app think that they are a professional photographer?


Until this very afternoon, I was envious of everyone around me with an iPhone because they all had the capability of taking professional, vintage looking photos so easily. Oh, the woes that come along with not wanting to support Apple.


Welp, I'm not jealous anymore.  Know why? Because Instagram is now available for android users! Yesssssssssssss.


Now I can join the instagramming masses and pretend that I am a professional photographer, too.


I got started today.


Ohhhhh, look at this view from my passenger window at the grocery store.  Sweet.



Ohhhhh Sherbet.  You look so smokin' hot with whichever Instagram filter I used.

But seriously, this pineapple sherbet is changing my life. One decadent, freezing spoonful at a time.
To think that I've only ever experienced lime, orange, and raspberry!  

(I must confess, I've always called Sherbet Sher-BERT.  Does anyone actually say Sherbet?  Fess up, you sophisticated people!)


Anywho, the Instagram is now available for android, and I am excited.  That was the main point of this post.  The end.

6 comments:

Sheri Money said...

Well, I just want to know when it's going to be available for Nokia flip-phones. I mean, come on.

Em and Ms said...

I love this post. And yes, I say Sher-BET. I guess I'm sophisticated. My favorite Sher-BET is Dreyer's (is it Edy's where you live? I always thought it was weird they go by a different name) Berry Rainbow. So delicious.

Catherine said...

Actually, they are three different things, sherbert, sherbet, and sorbet. Has to do with it actually having cream in it or not....lol! Random factoid that is stuck in my brain...but I think I need to try pineapple!

Rach and Clark said...

Haha, you ladies make me laugh. Sheri- I hope Instagram gets on that asap! Emily, you are too sophisticated ;) And Berry Rainbow is crazy good. I think they do call Dryer's Edy's here. Never goes on sale so we never buy it! Catherine- thank you for your vast knowledge of sweet frozen treats! I've had sorbet before, but is there a real difference between Sherbet and Sherbert? Maybe I call them the same things because because I've never really noticed a difference. Love that you know all this, though!

Janet said...

So happy you are a pro-photographer now :)!!!!! We may have to splure when u are here and get the Berry Rainbow Sherbert!

Brian and Carly said...

First line of this post had me dying lauging!! Love Instagram. (and PS. Bri would much rather be going to Wharton than NY or Chicago but got booted on the final and last interview. Ugh, so frustrating but happy to be where we are! Haven't decided which school yet.)