Saturday, April 7, 2012

Lovin' the SHADE

And I don't mean shade in the literal sense. Although I do love that, too.
The past couple of months I have begun a love affair with Shade Clothing. Remember them?  Yeah, they went off the deep end for a while.  I'm not sure how long they've been back (back in the they've got an awesome selection now way), but I'm really stoked about their return.
I absolutely love this shirt I just received in the mail.  It was a steal.  Just like all of my recent purchases from their site.  Seriously, ladies.  I'm not trying to push anyone into spending money frivolously, but their sales are uh-mazing.  I told Clark today that I am prohibiting myself from making any other purchases from the site, for an entire month.  This is going to be a challenge.  Because when a shirt or skirt goes on sale for less than $10, that purchase can easily be justified. And plus, you get free shipping and free returns.
What is not to love about this company?  Happy browsing.

(I feel like I've become an advertising junkie lately.  Sorry bout that.  But this is just too good not to share. )

1 comment:

Stephanie Tobler said...

Wow I don't think Jakob will ever forgive you for showing me this!! Awesome site! :) Love your shirt!!