My good friend Jenna has family in New Jersey. Lucky for me, I got to spend time with her during her most recent trip up North! How else was she going to get to the Philly airport at 6:30 am? ;)
Jenna and I, we go way back. She's now a successful distance coach at a university in North Carolina. We were roommates and ran together at ASU. I spent three consecutive Thanksgivings at her parents' house. Good times. She coached me through my marathon back in 2009, and even though I didn't do so hot, she busted out a 2:50.
The evening started off with some chicken falafel sandwiches and fries. Then we rented Dolphin Tale and watched it from the comfort of our living room on our not-so-massive laptop.
Great setup, don't you think? Someday Clark and I will own real furniture and maybe even a tv!
We ended the night later than expected thanks to daylight savings, talking about any and everything. I miss my ASU girls so much!
Miss you, Jenna! Hope it's not long until we can meet up again!
No comments:
Post a Comment