Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pretty smart dude, that Clark

Yesterday Clark passed his Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification exam!  In the field of nursing, becoming certified in any specialty is a pretty big deal.  It comes with extra letters behind your name, not to mention a pay raise.

To celebrate, we had a pseudo pizza party and talked about how smart Clark is and how he should be president.  Well, I guess we didn't really talk about the last part.  
This pizza is UNREAL--in the best way possible. Meaning: it is so so sooooo good.  

Oh my amazing pizza, how we could eat you every day because your ingredients are so quality and tasty.  Maybe MSG is mixed in with the dough, sauce and cheese.  

Annnnd, I think this is his I'm-exhausted-after-taking-a-175-question-test-just-let-me-eat-pizza face.

Our pseudo pizza party wouldn't have been complete without diet dr. perky.  Mmmmm, like flat Dr. Pepper. Nothin' wrong with that.

Congratulations on such a great accomplishment, Clark! I'm really proud of you and the hard work you put into studying for this test!  
You the man!

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

Way to go Clark! That pizza does look good, though I'm not so sure about Dr. Perky there. Funny.