Remember when I posted about this larger than life goal?? Naw, you probably don't, but that's OK.
Well, I'm pleased to announce that I, Rachel Tobler, successfully completed one whole chin-up tonight!! ROCK ON!
Seriously though, I'm really stoked about this accomplishment. I'm only disappointed that Clark was in the other room and did not see me attain this long awaited goal. He only heard my squeals of excitement before I ran up to him to tell him the news. I tried to do another with him watching a few minutes later and failed by a slim margin. So, I'm hoping that by Sunday I can do a chin-up in his presence, while he records my miraculous feat. I know I successfully did the chin-up, I just need to see the proof.
I guess the resistance band wasn't a waste of money, after all!
1 comment:
Video tape it next time you get it! :) we wanna see!
Congrats!
Post a Comment