Saturday, December 10, 2011

Since finals have ended...

I've completed the one and only item remaining on my major TO DO list...

And crossed it off!  I have to cross it off before I erase it. It's just so much more satisfying that way!

We've decorated our miniature Christmas tree with miniature ornaments.  Our miniature nutcracker is the tree's security guard.

Hello there, Crazy Hat.

I've baked some amazing pumpkin bread...bread that is so good I actually blogged about it last year.  Remember, something has to be really, REALLY good for me to blog about it.  This and my last post about the quinoa have been the only two recipes to make the cut.

Clark has made his delicious fried chicken. Fried chicken that was so good I thrice gnawed  drumsticks to the bone.  Annnnnnd, my coronary arteries just narrowed a little bit more.

We've also been downtown to wonder around the little Christmas Village erected near City Hall, and went out to dinner with some friends last night.  Gosh, it feels good to be free of academic stress, even if the stress will be short lived!

3 comments:

The Mom Tobler said...

So glad you survived finals. Have fun in Pasco...but hurry back! We are going to have an "Amazing" Baltimore Tobler Christmas.

Janet said...

Congrats again!!! The pumpkin bread looks good and I'm still voting for Clarks fried chicken for the reunion!

Dagmara Ellison said...

1. Glad you made it through the finals!!! No grey hairs we hope!
2. Your Christmas decor is so cute!
3. I wish you could throw us some of that pumpkin bread all the way from your house to ours...Mmmmm.....Mmmmm...Pumpkin Bread!
4.Mmmmmmm...fried chicken! You guys! We are drooling over here!!!!!