Yesterday, while having a delightful time sledding in the mountains, the SD card in my point and shoot camera just. stopped. working. After taking dozens and dozens of pictures over the course of the last several days, they are now lost forever. In some crazy digital realm or dimension that I cannot access.
I am so bummed. (And no, I didn't get snow on/in the camera. I'm not a retard.) Perhaps the cold did effect the card, but I had taken at least 50 photos before it just. stopped. working. Seriously technology, you really suck sometimes.
Guess I'll have to make up for all the lost photos in the next two days. Please keep your fingers crossed that the new SD card in my camera does not malfunction. If it does, I think I will just give up, take it out behind the hay shed, and shoot it to pieces with Dad's 9mm.
Which reminds me, I lost the photos of the day we went out shooting, too.
Guh.
No comments:
Post a Comment