West Philadelphia: Holiday spirit is overflowing at these two rowhouses. And I LOVE it. I snapped these photos before Christmas while we were stopped at a stoplight. There was some sort of confrontation arising on the porch at the left, so I thought it best not to get out of the car to take pictures. "Hi, sorry for interrupting. May I take some photos of your decorations?"
Totally awesome and excessive. Wish I could have congratulated the owners of a job well done.
Baltimore: This street is referred to as the Miracle on 34th Street during Christmas time. It is a miracle, in my eyes and in the eyes of all children and adults who equal my maturity level. Excessive Christmas decorations= Happy Rachel.
I just love outside ornaments. Someday, oh yes, someday.
This photo is so busy and colorful my eyes don't know where to focus first.
This photo reminded Clark and myself of a quote from Wedding Crashers: "Crab cakes and football. That's what Maryland does!!"
Just Lovely.
2 comments:
If those are the two houses on Baltimore and (I believe) 58th, they're literally always decked out with ridiculously excessive yard decorations. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, Independence Day. You name it, they've got a couple thousand pounds of decorations.
Glad you stayed in the car for those Philly pics! These folks take decorating to a whole other level that's for sure!
Post a Comment