Nothing says classy like a picnic in a condominium complex and Dr. Pepper served in Christmas goblets. And Clark's black ankle socks.
May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy this Christmas, and may the new year prove to be KICK ASS for you like every day is for us.
(Not gonna lie. The aforementioned sentence is probably the best Christmas message Clark and I have ever agreed upon. Though it's really not appropriate for parents/grandparents, it's the perfect blend of poetry, pretension and humor rolled into one sentence. Gosh, sometimes when we combine our efforts we really do accomplish great things.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:
You guys are awesome. This is the best Christmas card. Merry Christmas!
LOve it!!! So "Classy"!!! Where did you print them?
Absolutely amazing Christmas card. You guys are awesome, and look great too. :)
classy christmas, indeed!
totally cute :)
haha! LOVE IT!!! and the socks are the best. Merry Christmas to you too:) I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before, but I'm a follower. We'll have to meet someday!
Love ya,
Shelby Shoemake
This is hilarious! Merry Christmas:) love ashley doherty
Awww, thanks guys! Cards printed at Costco, but created on Picasa. Shelby, I hope that we get to meet at some point in the future, too! I feel like I already know you from all the photos I see of you and from talking to your family. Ashley, hope all is well! Been thinking of you lately :)
Post a Comment