Oh my gosh, I am SO far behind! Moving sucks, not having internet sucks, and moving in to a flea infested apartment also sucks. More about that later. *shudder*
Before we made our grand move to Philadelphia, PA, we met up with Mom and Dad Tobler at Bryce Canyon National Park. It was glorious. I am also ashamed to admit that I don't have the patience to wait for many photos to load, so I am posting only a few. My advanced physiology studies are calling me.
The beautiful Bryce Canyon.
Look at all those hoodoos! I must admit, I thought Karl was making up the word hoodoo when he kept referring to the unique rock formations. Turns out, it's a real word.
Enjoying the start of one of the most popular hikes in the world. It's a big deal.
Down amongst the hoodoos.
Queen Victoria in the Queens Gardens portion of the hike.
The scenery is just unbelievable.
Hangin' out at the camp site before walking to get ice cream.
Old Bryce Town.
I love this one. Clark is the ULTIMATE TOURIST.
It was a great couple of days of camping. Thank you Mom and Dad Tobler for meeting us up in Bryce Canyon! We had a ton of fun!
2 comments:
Love the color in the pictures, Glad you were able to do some camping before moving out to the East Coast :).
It was FUN!!! So glad you and Clark came up with the idea ot meet at Bryce.
Post a Comment