Monday evening my friend Joanne and I met up with her "meet up" group to learn some picture takin' skills. Due to a rainy afternoon, we were the only ones who showed up. So, we had plenty of opportunities to ask the organizer of the meet up questions about our cameras. Stu, as the organizer likes to be called, taught us the proper setting to use for night time shots. I am so stoked despite the fact that only a fourth of my photos turned out.
I will master this art, someday. I would really like to be proficient at using our DSLR. What's the point of having an advanced camera if you only use the automatic setting? Canon T2i, I will learn you, and learn you good. After a year of owning you, it's now time to get serious.
We were up on an overpass to take these first few. It was windy and our tripod isn't the most stable, so these didn't turn out quite as crisp as I hoped. Next time I'll opt to stay on ground level.
I'm kind of proud of this one.
I never knew taking photos at night could be such a blast. I guess using the right setting and having a tripod really do make a difference after all. Hhmmmppphh.
1 comment:
Learn well so you can teach me.
Post a Comment