Monday July 4th we admittedly did not celebrate America's Independence Day. Not that we didn't want to, because we really, really did. It's just kind of hard to when you're stuck in a country that doesn't celebrate the birthday of the best country ever. Yes, I said it. My opinion is the only one that counts here (and Clark's, too). America RULES!
Instead we took a nice long walk down along the esplanade in Cronulla. Afterward we satiated our hunger with kebabs and fries. We'll be sure to celebrate America's birthday the right way, next summer.
At least our walk was really nice and relaxing.
I have yet to swim in one of these pools. The water is just too cold now.
Outstanding location for a bench. Exceptional views.
Loving the cotton candy colored skies.
You can't really tell, but it was a father (or a father figure. Must be politically correct. Is father figure even politically correct?) teaching his children to fish.
How I love our walks along the esplanade. I think this will be one of the things I miss most when we leave early next month.
1 comment:
I think I would miss those walks too! Love the photos!
Post a Comment