Somehow I have neglected (forgotten??) to cash this in. When we were in Hawaii back in November, my birthday rolled around. Clark got all clever and romantic on me and basically wrote me an I-owe-you birthday gift on the back of an ABC store receipt. I did request a manicure and a massage for my birthday, but I was hoping for gift certificates. Naw, that would be TOO romantic. I found this little gem stashed away between papers as I was organizing unruly piles of bills.
Sorry, Clarkman, you're not getting off that easy. Now that this receipt is posted, it must be cashed in.

1 comment:
Breanne and I were talking at work...you're so going to be missed my dear. Just cause I don't work with you days, you are fun to have around. I talked to Reily, we're going to come see you hopefully. I'm trying to talk him into it if I can find a good deal for flights. Let me know if I can help you get packed up or whatever you need. You're both awesome people. Love ya Rach.
Post a Comment