Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My new best friends


Move over Clark, Flu Relief Therapy is in the house.

I have run once since Friday (and that might be the reason I'm not feeling better yet).  I want to scream out of frustration but even that seems like it will take too much effort.  I've never missed running so much.  I've never missed being productive...and working so much either.  Man, I feel useless and weak.  Flu Relief Therapy, please work your magic so I can get back to my normal life.

Three sick calls into work and no vacation time left...GO AWAY SICKNESS, I HATE YOU!

1 comment:

Dagmara Ellison said...

I am so sorry to hear you are sick! I hope that the medicine works and that you will feel much better soon! When we are sick, we use Echinacea Forte Drops (I am not sure under what label it's being sold in the US though). It seems to work every time. Or the home remedies like lots of fluids and hot tea with honey and freshly squeezed lemon. And lots of attention from your better half:-) Feel better soon!