Ok fellow blogging friends. I need your honesty and advice:
Should I store my wedding flowers or toss them? Though this dried bouquet holds sentimental value, it's going to be difficult to store these flowers without potentially ruining them. I'm not sure what to do? Keep them or toss them?

5 comments:
I say store....i kept meaning to put mine into a "memory/shadow box" from any craft store. I'm sure you could get some girlfriends together and figure out a way to make it look cute and such...or just cut off all the stems and drop ribbon and all into the box! I say yes, for sure! Good coffee table decor.
Kat
Take pictures of it and toss it.
I threw mine away not to long ago, for the simple fact that it wasn't compatible with children. Violet had already removed some of the petals. I guess if you put it in a shadow box on the wall it may be ok...
I vote with take pictures and toss. You have other more meaningful souvenirs from your wedding; photos, dress, ring and Clark...you won't miss the dried bouquet.
My mom ended up taking my bridesmaids' and my bouquet and turning them into candles. You can't use them as real candles too long or the petals will catch on fire, but I can use them as decorative candles around my bathtub and I don't have to worry about the petals falling apart!
Picture and toss... I like what Karl said but the shadow box is a great idea if you will always have a place to put that but someday that to may be something you consider tossing. Good luck!
Post a Comment