Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our Adventure Awaits!



+


=

THE BEST (WORKING) VACATION EVER!

After months of paperwork and notarizing every document that proves we are who we say we are and paying ridiculous fees for just about everything... our visas and nursing registrations have cleared.  We're going to Sydney, baby!  We leave the end of February and start early March or middle of March...we'll play it by ear.


Though I feel overwhelmed with boxing up all of our earthly possessions and tying up loose ends here in the states, the thought of eating one of these makes everything ok.  Tastes like chicken???

9 comments:

Neil & Teri said...

Wow!!!!!!

Dagmara Ellison said...

Yey! Congratulations guys! We are really excited for you! I am a little bummed about the kangaroos though:-(:-(:-( Good luck with the packing! We so wish we could see you before you leave...it looks like we are just going to miss each other by a couple of weeks! What a bummer!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!! How exciting!! How long will you guys be there?? Maybe I can come visit :)

The Boones said...

how wonderfully exciting!!! =) Just don't eat Kanga or Roo (haha sorry, Winnie the Pooh reference). How long will you be in Australia?

Catherine said...

They are having crazy storms there this year! you guys are gonna be plenty busy taking care of people! How exciting! Good luck and keep us updated on it! I want pictures! :)

Rach and Clark said...

Thanks, guys! Were totally excited! We'll be there for at least five months...and if I decide to defer my admission to graduate school in the fall, we'll stay longer.

Michael and Anita said...

That is awesome!! Hope you have a blast! We agree with everyone else, of coures--keep us posted on life while you're there. That is so cool! :) Good luck!

Janet said...

We are super excited for you guys! It would be fun if we could visit you, but may not happen due to 2 little people ;).
It will be fun seeing and living through your adventure through the blog :).

TGPalmer said...

YAY! I'm glad it worked out for you guys!!