Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not to be materialistic...

but I have found the best jeans EVER! Does anyone (males excluded) get that "ahhhhh finally," feeling when they pull on a fantastic fitting pair of jeans, or is it just me? It is just so hard to find jeans that fit properly in the waist, butt and thighs. But I have found the magical style... oh yes, I have.

Wa-bam! Express has barely boot cut jeans that are simply amazing. I couldn't just purchase one. Well I could. I did. And then the first pair fit so well that I had to get a second. And I got them both for $30 a pair. On sale, of course. I'm not gonna lie, I am one frugal lady. The only time I have ever spent a relatively significant amount of money on jeans was at Urban Outfitters during my junior year of college. My roomies talked me into spending my birthday money ($90) on a pair of Calvin Klein trouser jeans and Clark still won't let me live it down. So now I have to ask:

***What is the most expensive pair of jeans you have ever purchased?***

Great, I just got up from the computer to get some water and found cat barf. This cat throws up all the time. I wonder if she gets partial bowel obstructions sometimes...

1 comment:

The Boones said...

Awesome!!!!
The most i've spent I think is about $20. i love Loft petite jeans!