Let me ask you something: is it weird to get "family pictures" of just you and your spouse? No kids, no extended family; just you and your love?
Clark and I were debating this idea the other night. What sparked this conversation, I cannot recall. About a year ago I had the great idea to make t shirts and get professional photos taken of just Clark and myself. I made the t shirts:
Then I felt that my idea was completely narcissistic and dropped the idea. I still think it is narcissistic, but who isn't once in a while, right?
Clark seems to think the idea is totally kosher and besides, "everyone's doing it."
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... any opinions out there? Should we OR should we not?
In other news:
Jenna, Jess, Amy, Me
Man, I miss the 13th St house sometimes. But not the carpet. That carpet was nasty.

Clark seems to think the idea is totally kosher and besides, "everyone's doing it."
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... any opinions out there? Should we OR should we not?
In other news:
- we are excited for our visit to Vegas this weekend, even if it is only for a whopping two days. Sheesh, these short visits with Mom and Dad Tobler need to stop. It's not fair. When will we all be able to go hiking together again?? I love hiking with Mom and Dad Tobler. They are good hikers. And Dad Tobler needs nourishment about every 30 minutes so goodies are always plentiful.
- We are stoked on finally owning the 3rd season of Arrested Development. Wow, it's only taken us 3 years. After memorizing season 1 & 2, we finally invested in the 3rd. Here's to sleepless nights of Arrested Development!
- We finished Season 2 of Man v Food on Netflix and don't know what to do now that we can't watch Adam Richman perform his awesome food challenges. Maybe we should invest in cable so that we don't have to wait for shows to come out on Netflix.
- I'm super stoked to see three of my best girls from ASU next week! We're meeting up in Seattle for some West Coast fun and shenanigans for 5 days. Well, technically we're watching Amy run in Eugene on July 3rd.
Jenna, Jess, Amy, Me
Man, I miss the 13th St house sometimes. But not the carpet. That carpet was nasty.
5 comments:
Matt and I got pictures taken of us a couple years after we got married--we didn't want the only ones of us to be wedding pictures. I think it's fine, but Matt's sisters did make fun of us.
Get the pictures. You want nice photos to put up in your home later in life. You two are and always will be the foundation of your family (some with the tshirts and some without). You'll have plenty of kid photos, so get some nice ones of just you two. On a second note, I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU FOUR!!! How awesome. I'll be in Seattle in August, do you think you all could hold off the race until then? And I miss our 13th street home even if I came later, it was my very favorite college home!!! Enjoy the time together and tell all the girls HI!!! I MISS THEM!!!!
Love, the Carnahans
YES! get them taken! they are some of our best ones, we have a family tradition to get our family pictures taken every year on our anniversary.... pre kids, post kids, whatever! I love our pictures before kids! We had two year of pictures without kids and we love them... DO IT!! In fact we found a pattern in the pics, 1st year just me and the man, 2nd year the man and me pregnant, 3rd year us and a cute kido, 4th year us a cute kido, and me pregnant again, 5th year, us and two cute kidos, (that is where we broke the pattern...next month will be our 7th anniversary) I am still not quiet ready to add more chaos to the pic, but we love them! plus, you guys are just so cute.. go tomorrow!
slowly but surely, you guys are convincing me! Clar and I will have to plan sometime a little later. Maybe fall, when all the leaves are turning?
Go for it!!!
Post a Comment